Casino Franco considers it its duty to make the client's time on the site comfortable. To ensure that the player receives only positive emotions and pleasure from the game, without bypassing the possibility of social or financial harm in connection with gambling.
Problem of control
It is very important to treat gambling as a recreation, and not in any case as a source of income. You need to spend exactly as much as You are willing to pay for a pleasant time. Please keep control of yourself – this is just a game.
Several recommendations for players:
- Spend as much time playing as You would spend playing any other leisure activity;
- Do not seek to recoup – you will have the opportunity to do so later;
- Play only when you have free money;
- Keep track of time and keep track of the amount of money you spend;
- If You need to take a break, write to tech support and we will remove You from the list of active players;
- If you need to talk to someone about any problems that may occur during gambling, please contact one of the following organizations
Do you have any problems?
If you think that gambling negatively affects you and your family, here are some questions that will help you find out:
- Has anyone ever criticized you for your gambling addiction?
- Do gambling distract you from attending work or school?
- Do you play just to have fun or to avoid boredom?
- Do you play alone for a long period of time?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money you lost or the amount of time you spent gambling?
- Did you lie, steal, or borrow money to make bets?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends, or Hobbies because of gambling?
- Do you play until you lose all your money?
- Do you have a desire to try to win back your lost money as soon as possible after losing?
- Do you feel lost and desperate when you run out of money when gambling?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments you an urge to gamble?
If you answered Yes to most of the questions, you may have a gambling addiction. To talk to someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
We recommend contacting:
- In gamcare www.gamcare.org.uk;
- Anonymous Players – www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk;
- Gambling Therapy – www.gamblingtherapy.org.
If you feel the need to take a break from gambling, in this case it is possible to self-isolate from the number of active users of our site. All you need to do is contact technical support. Your account on the site will be blocked
We check the age of all clients who use payment mechanisms available to persons under 18 years of age, and additionally perform random checks of the age of clients using other forms of financing mechanisms. Please note that if anyone under the age of 18 is found to be using the site, that person's winnings will be forfeited.
Filtering allows parents to regulate Internet access based on their chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to restrict or prohibit their children from accessing gambling sites. If you share a computer with your family or friends who are not allowed to register or bet on our site by law, or if one of them has asked to be blocked from gambling, please consider the following options for filtering and parental control:
- Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com
- CyberPatrol www.cyberpatrol.com